Terms and Conditions of Use
Ops-Core Inc. ("Ops-Core") maintains this site (the "Site") for your information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Ops-Core’s advance written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement regarding this subject matter between you and Ops-Core is superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. Copyrights: Everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without advance written permission from Ops-Core. Ops-Core neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Ops-Core.
2. Accuracy: Ops-Core uses its reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, OPS-CORE MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND AS TO (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, USE OF OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS, AND OTHER CONTENT FOUND ON THIS SITE, (II) THE AVAILABILITY FOR USE OF ANY COPYRIGHTED, TRADEMARKED OR PROPRIETARY MATERIALS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT MAY APPEAR ON THIS SITE, OR (III) WHETHER ANY MATERIALS OR PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH MATERIALS AND OTHER CONTENT FOUND ON THIS SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OPS-CORE RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, BUT WITHOUT OBLIGATION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THE SITE. OPS-CORE MAY MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, OR PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS DESCRIBED IN THE SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS AND OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
3. Accessibility: Ops-Core will endeavor to ensure that this Site is accessible for 24 hours a day but will not be liable if‚ for any reason‚ this Site is unavailable for any time or for any period. Ops-Core will have the right to suspend access to this Site temporarily or permanently and without notice for any reason whatsoever. Ops-Core will not be liable for any loss or damage arising in contract‚ tort or otherwise if this Site is unavailable or is suspended for any reason.
4.Communications: Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used without restriction by Ops-Core or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Ops-Core is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including those of Ops-Core are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Ops-Core and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the advance written permission of Ops-Core or such other party which may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. The unauthorized use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in a separate written agreement with Ops-Core and these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Ops-Core will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution when and where appropriate.
6. Patents: The Ops-Core products, materials and technologies depicted on this Site may be protected by and covered in one or more U.S. and/or foreign patents. Specific product names and patent numbers listings will be provided upon request.
7. Outside Links: Ops-Core has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Choice of Law; Venue: Ops-Core controls this Site from its offices in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America. Those who choose to access this Site from locations other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States of America, do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any of the contents on this Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. This Site can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Massachusetts, by accessing this Site both you and Ops-Core agree that the statutes and laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to conflicts of laws principles, exclusively will govern the construction of these Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to the use of this Site. You and Ops-Core also consent, and hereby submit, to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and exclusive venue of the state and federal courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard for conflicts of laws, with respect to all matters relating to the use of this Site.
9. Government Terms: Use, duplication, or disclosure of this Site by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19 and any other successor regulations that may be applicable.
10. Amendment: Ops-Core may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit the Terms and Conditions of Use posted on the site in order to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. The information provided at this Site is not guaranteed as to its accuracy, veracity or otherwise, and may change with no prior notice to any user of the Site. Ops-Core hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for its failure to provide any information to any user of this Site.
Gentex, Ops-Core, the Ops-Core logo, the OC logo, FAST, Head-Loc, and Occ-Dial are registered trademarks of Gentex Corporation or its affiliates. Sentry is a trademark of Gentex Corporation or its affiliates. Multicam is a registered trademark of LineWeight, LLC. Lexan is a registered trademark of Sabic Global Technologies B.V. Contour is a registered trademark of Contour, LLC. Hypalon is a registered trademark of E.I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company. Cordura is a registered trademark of Invista North America S.a.r.l.. Velcro is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V. Chemlight is a registered trademark of Cyalume Technologies, Inc. Phantom is a registered trademark of Cobham Plc. Surefire is a registered trademark of Surefire, LLC.