EFFECTIVE DATE: March 21st, 2016
Collection of Your Personal Data
The amount and type of information we collect depends on how you use the Site. Ops-Core may collect information - some of which relates to you as an individual - (“Personal Data”) from a variety of sources, including (a) information you provide directly; (b) information we collect about you when you visit our Site, use our services, or view our online advertisements; and (c) information we receive from other sources.
(a) Information We Collect Directly From You. We may collect information directly from you when you visit our Site, purchase products from our Site, choose to use services or participate in programs or otherwise provide information directly to us.
Information we collect directly from you includes your name, postal address, email address, phone number, employer, and other information about you such as product and service size, preferences and/or behaviors; and future communication preferences.
We may collect the following information about you:
- Technical information, including your IP address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and device-specific information, such as time zone setting and mobile network information (including location information); and
- Information about your visit, including, web pages you view, links you click, web sites you visited before coming to our Site, page response times, download errors, and page interaction information (such as lengths of visits to certain pages, scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs).
(d) Credit Card Information. When ordering products through the Site, you may be asked to provide credit card or other payment information. Such information is collected directly by a third-party service provider and is never stored in any manner by Ops-Core.
How We Use This Information
Information We Collect Directly From You. We may use the Personal Data for:
- fulfilling our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and providing you with the information, products and services you request;
- fulfilling product orders made through the Site;
- customer or other inquiries by you;
- creating and managing your account;
- developing and providing advertising tailored to your interests;
- providing feedback, sizes, preferences, and other information to third-party service providers and distributors;
- sending you product-related or service-related communications; and
- ensuring that content from the Site is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer.
Personal Data We Collect About You. We may use this information for:
- administering and improving our Site, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; and
- measuring the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others.
Information We Receive From Other Sources. We may combine this information with the information we collect directly from you and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
Ops-Core may also disclose Personal Data in connection with conducting audits, responding to legal and/or regulatory requirements and information requests (e.g. for civil litigation), enforcing Ops-Core's policies, or in responding to complaints or safety, fraud preventions, hacking or other security concerns. Ops-Core may also share your Personal Data with:
- members of Ops-Core corporate family and any successors;
- other companies that work with, or on behalf of Ops-Core to provide products and services, including distributors (as described below);
- law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity; and/or
- other business entities, in connection with the sale, assignment, merger or other transfer of Ops-Core’s business to such business entity.
What are cookies
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings.
Cookies used on the Site
The Site uses the following cookies for the following purposes:
- Google Analytics
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the Site, and third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests, and the pages they visited). We use the information to compile reports of our users’ browsing patterns so that we can improve the Site. You can opt-out of Google Analytics tracking by visiting their ad settings page: https://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Consent to using cookies
By using this Site, you agree that we can store and access 'Tracking Cookies' on your device. Consent may be withdrawn by you at any time but you will need to take specific actions to prevent cookies from being set and to ensure that all cookies from the relevant Site are deleted from your computer. If you do not delete the cookies they will remain on your computer.
Sharing Your Information
Sharing Information with Third Parties.
When you provide Personal Data to Ops-Core we may make it accessible to our product distributors and certain third party service providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf. These service providers include business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; advertisers and advertising networks for selecting and serving relevant adverts to you and others; and analytics and search engine providers for assisting us in the administration and improvement of the Site. Please note that we provide our distributors and service providers with only the Personal Data necessary for them to perform services and only for use for such purposes and, as necessary, will enter into agreements with then to ensure that they provide an adequate level of protection to these Personal Data.
Automatically Collected Information and Anonymous Information
Each time a visitor comes to the Site, Ops-Core collects some information to improve the overall quality of the visitor’s online experience. Such information may include referral data (e.g., the address of the last URL a user visited prior to clicking through to the Site) and your web browser and operating platform type.
1. Aggregated Data. In addition to collecting these types of information, Ops-Core collects aggregate queries for internal reporting. Ops-Core also counts, tracks, and aggregates the visitor's activity into Ops-Core’s analysis of general traffic flow at the Site. To these ends, Ops-Core may merge information about you into aggregated group data. Ops-Core also may remove personal identifiers from Personal Data and maintain it in aggregate form that may later be combined with other information to generate anonymous, aggregated statistical information. Such anonymous, group data may be shared on an aggregated basis with Ops-Core’s affiliates, business partners, distributors, service providers and/or vendors; if it does so, Ops-Core will not disclose your individual identity.
2. Web Server Logs and IP Addresses. An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a number that automatically identifies the computer/machine you have used to access the Internet. The IP address enables our server to send you the webpages that you want to visit, and it may disclose the server owned by your Internet Service Provider. Ops-Core may use IP addresses to conduct Site analyses and performance reviews and to administer the Site.
4. International Transmission. You acknowledge that the Internet is a global environment and using the Internet to collect and process data can involve the transmission of data on to countries outside of the United States. As described above, we may share your Personal Data with third parties and Ops-Core subsidiaries and affiliates. We may also share your Personal Data with governmental or regulatory authorities or otherwise to prevent illegal activities. These companies or authorities may be located in, or store Personal Data in, countries different to that in which you are located.
5. Marketing. We may use information we collect for marketing of Ops-Core services and products to you as you interact with websites on the internet. Ops-Core, or a third party distributor or service provider we select, may serve ads according to information we collect during your visits to the Site.
If you do not want to receive marketing communications, please visit the Site, where you can choose to opt out of such marketing communications or email us at email@example.com.
Links To Other Sites
Ops-Core has established reasonable precautions to protect collected Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, which include contractual, administrative, physical, and technical steps. Technical measures include use of firewall protection and encryption technology where appropriate. Although Ops-Core takes reasonable precautions to assess the reliability of such technology, it relies on the statements of the vendors of those products and services as part of its security evaluation. Please note that although Ops-Core has endeavoured to create a secure and reliable Site for users, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from the Site cannot be guaranteed. However, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Data are always safe against cyber-attacks, involuntary data loss or hacking, as such activities are common.
Ops-Core urges you to take every precaution to protect your Personal Data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
This Site is a general audience site and does not target or intend to collect Personal Data from children.
Information Requests and Access to Personal Data
There may be times that you wish to access your personal information. We make efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Data so you can instruct us to correct or update the Personal Data if it is inaccurate, or delete your Personal Data if we are not required to retain it by law or for a legitimate business purpose. To receive a copy of your Personal Data which we hold about you or to provide instructions to us on any data you would like to be corrected or updated, please send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also review and request changes to your Personal Data that Ops-Core has collected, including the removal of your Personal Data from Ops-Core’s databases in order to prevent receipt of future communications or to halt receipt of our Site services, using the following option: